Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Take It To The Limit

First thing this morning my principal walks up to me and pulls off my name tag. "Let's see how well people will remember your name now." Then he just walked away. It caught me off guard because I had heard that most interns had to wear nametags well into the school year. After 3 weeks my nametag is gone. That's good, I felt like a visitor wearing that damn thing all the time.

So after I tested my kid's cognitive ability today I decided to go back and test the limits on some of the visual perception tests. With some more structure and no time limit, the kid was able to complete most of the tasks. This was a far cry from yesterday when he was not performing well. So now I have to acknowledge the need for structure in my recommendations. I was glad to see that he was able to do the tasks.

BBC

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter