Friday, February 01, 2008

The Return

I'm back. I can't believe that I've been gone all this time. I've spent this first part of this school year getting acclimated to my school. I am fortunate (or maybe unfortunate) to be working in the same school where I completed my internship. I have to say that the transition was smooth.

I've spent the first few months setting up my systems. I wanted to get organized and have people become accustomed to the way I do things. The rest of the support staff have been understanding. It is weird though how some of them have many years of experience, but because I have the title of "School Psychologist" they think that I'm an expert. I only wish.

My January was pretty calm, but the last week was quite eventful. I'm starting to think that full moons happen several times a month, that's the only logical explanation. I had 2 phone calls to make to Children's Services at the same time. That has to be a first. In the end both children are safe now, so that's the important thing.

BBC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh hello. welcome back!

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter