Thursday, February 26, 2009

NASP Convention - Boston Day 2

My second day at NASP wasn't as successful as my first. I woke up too late to make it to the one mini-skills workshop that I wanted to go to. The problem of lack of handouts continued into the second day. There were a few sessions that I wanted to attend, but I was spent by 3:00. There is only so much you take in after a while. All in all, I enjoyed myself. It's always good to get out of the building and do something for yourself. One thing that was new to me was the forms that I used to document my professional development hours. It was a good way to track what I did. The bonus of attending is that I now have a few more strategies to use and a few more ideas about improving how I do my job.

BBC

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter