Friday, June 12, 2009

The End is Near

Just a few more days and it will all be over. I actually made it through all of my annual reviews unscathed. I have a few more items of paperwork to complete, but I'm closing in on the end. Unfortunately, if it's the end of school that means the children are losing it. They are falling apart in record fashion. The kids with behavior issues are coming apart at the seams, and some of the well-behaving kids are having issues. It happens every year, but it always surprises me. There's something about the prospect of spending summer at home that causes turmoil within some kids. They can't handle the lack of structure for the entire summer. I feel for them. The ones that come from terrible homes get it the worst, because school is an escape. So for the next few days I expect to get a lot of requests for help.

BBC

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter